Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Blogging as a Version of my Mind's Library (Gothic Red's Prologue)

An aspiring writer here in this blog are born and may sate your mind's fantasy about Life, Music,Emotions, Depression, Creative Writing and the like.
-Gothic Red 

Hola!  fellow Bloggers! I go by the name RED, a person who may never wore her heart on her sleeves but practically honest and straightforward. Love the great outdoors possibly viewing it as exotic and Gothic. Whatever I may say are just part of Personality. 

My attitude depends on how others treat me but as far as I'm concern I wanna train myself to be open-minded for those like-minded individuals like myself.

To start, I am not really new at blogging but for the general blog like current events and news are not really my forte. I do more of Creative blogs-Poetry and Prose, Opinion Blogging-Tips,Piece of advice,Conversations.

Aside from this endeavors I mentioned, cyberspace is also my personal space where I can make feeds about what I feel towards a single entity,community or events in my everyday life. 

You can also check out my other blogs,
thats:
www.letstalkaboutmusicbyred.thoughts.com
www.blogster.com/sophisticatedpen
www.kinja.com/ladywordsmith



No comments:

Post a Comment