Saturday, July 18, 2015

Blame (A Poem)

Indict me with every valid malice

I am responsible for your mind's death
the fault is in me

I am worthy of your profanity

Incriminate me with every optional hate

throw me a load of rancor
slap me enough with your skewed thoughts

I am worthy of your blaspheme

Accused me with quenching sacrilege

halt my plain sanity
I am  vindicated with my demons

I am worthy for a guilt

Condemn me with unlawful hurt

drown me in the deluge of pain
plagued me with more scars of lies

I am worthy of the villainous

I am worthy of the pain

Put the blame on me
My tears are victorious
I am worthy of the pain

I am worthy of the pain

Unworthy for the freedom

I am worthy of the pain

Unworthy for the life

I am worthy of the pain

No comments:

Post a Comment