Many people I have encountered are inquisitive enough to ask why I feel everything should fall into its right place. There is no assurance of how honest I can be whenever I answer such questions. However, I've always been that kind of perfectionist person that's why. Messy things are fine but I really can make it more organized than anyone anticipate. What I'm trying to say is, I am creative enough to gather all of the mess into perfection.
That perfectionist in me is easily irritated with dull ideas but I still see myself as a merciful individual not to embarrassed someone because to meet my expectations is really out of the box. With great honesty that counts, I have a very high standards in all things, simple or complex. Born with this perfectionist in me is the conviction. I confess,mostly, they see me as a rude and arrogant person because I'm not used to set myself low when I'm in an argument. The conviction is the utmost important. Not letting myself to be charged with such words that people describe me. I am convicted to see the truth beyond the truth according to the truth I know. This may sound plain selfishness but it's not. If you look at someone that way, you may loose to see the possibilities of how great she thinks of you too.
I maybe convicted with this perfectionism but it never stops from appreciating others, I have diverse internalization and introspection. I am an introvert.I just tend to see things with great perfection because it has been my belief that things can be its best.




No comments:
Post a Comment